Choosing our independent community as home means living a high-quality lifestyle, with help from our professional and compassionate caregivers, when you want it!
We encourage independent thinking and living and support consistent communication between our seniors, families and our team of caregivers. Our goal is to keep seniors comfortable, well cared for, and engaged in life. Each senior has so much to share, and we want to promote that attitude every day.
To keep seniors interested and engaged, we offer many amenities to make life a positive experience.
Our studio, one-bedroom, and two bedroom apartment options are only the beginning of our list of exciting possibilities. Our apartments are designed to make life convenient and worry-free, so our seniors can enjoy a lovely independent lifestyle.
Our community is active and engaging, and we encourage this with ongoing activities, special events, outings to local attractions, and through access to educational, physical, and spiritual programs. From our family room for entertainment and our community center with fun things to do to private dining with family and surfing the internet for free, our seniors have full days and new, fond memories.
We also offer additional special amenities for our seniors to explore even more opportunities. The following are a few of the extras we offer at Evergreen Place.
- Our Senior Flex Fitness Center provides a variety of classes suited to all ages and levels of exercise ability.
- Dine at one of our delicious dining destinations: Traditions Restaurant and Crossroad Café.
- Our library provides discovery, exploration, and adventure.
- Seniors can always look their best with a visit to our on-site Beauty and Barber Shop.
- The chapel offers a quiet area for reflection and meditation.
Contact us today at (309) 451-9355 or online to schedule a tour of our vivacious campus! Senior living can be lovely at Evergreen Place in Bloomington-Normal, IL.