Patient Visitor Restrictions
March 24th, 2021
Evergreen Senior Living understands that visiting with family and friends is important to quality of life. We encourage these visits if they are carried out in a safe and healthy manner. This fact sheet has been created to provide you and your loved one with guidance so everyone may enjoy their time together.
Please be aware that visits are by appointment only. The community may need to set a time window for visitations in order to accommodate other family visits with residents and to manage all visitations from a safety standpoint. As noted in the updated guidance from March 19th, 2021, the Illinois Department of Public Health also says that the community may also limit the number of visitors and their movement for each visit. Visits will be supervised with an adequate degree of privacy.
You may call your location to schedule your visit today. Contact information can be found at this link.
All visitors are required to do the following:
- Be pre-screened by phone less than 24 hours in advance. Please call the community in advance.
- Be screened upon arrival, including a temperature check
- Wear a face covering appropriately throughout the entire visit
- Practice proper hand hygiene
- Remain in the designated visiting spaces as determined by the community
- Maintain at least a six-foot separation between themselves and the resident same question as with the initial. Note: If the resident is fully vaccinated, they can choose to have close contact (including touch) with their visitor while wearing a well-fitting cloth face mask or face covering and performing hand-hygiene before and after.
- All visitors must immediately report to the Director or Designee if they develop symptoms of COVID-19 within 3 days after visiting.
- All visitors are expected to comply with the community's visitation policy during the visit. If a visitor refuses to follow the community's policy during the visit, then the community staff may end the visit.
- Residents in isolation or quarantine cannot receive visitors.
- Outdoor visits are strongly preferred to indoor visits, weather permitting.
Virtual visitation is available to all residents via Zoom, FaceTime, Skype, or other videoconferencing
platforms. Please call the community to schedule this so one of our staff can coordinate the virtual call.