At Evergreen Place, independent senior living is one of our primary goals, to support quality of life for our senior community. We make this happen in each of our studio and one-bedroom apartments by encouraging all residents to decorate freely with their own personal touch and preferences. We also provide several convenient and helpful amenities:
- Being comfortable is important to most everyone, especially when it comes to heating and cooling. Our seniors have complete control with individual central air and heat.
- An emergency response system is available around the clock.
- Fixing a late-night snack or whipping up a tasty treat are options in your kitchenette; a microwave, a refrigerator, and oak cabinets offer plenty of storage.
- Large windows enhance the lighting in all senior-living homes by providing plenty of natural sunlight.
- Shower time is a real treat with spacious bathrooms, walk-in showers, and grab bars for safety.
- All our private apartments are equipped with a state-of-the-art sprinkler system. Just one more safety feature to ensure a stress-free stay.
- Seniors never need to worry about maintenance in their apartments. All maintenance is handled by our Building Services Coordinator, including helping hang pictures or move furniture.
Our community endeavors to make living at Evergreen Place a happy and fulfilling experience, helping seniors realize their purpose. Our seniors understand that our warm and compassionate caregivers are available to help accomplish desired goals.
With many mental and physical activities, special programs, scheduled events, outings to local attractions, and socializing opportunities available if our residents so choose. Our caregivers encourage our seniors to participate and become an active part of our community. We strive to promote good health in mind, body, and spirit so seniors can enjoy their lifestyle with vigor and vitality.