Evergreen Senior Living creates a bridge for seniors who are capable of living in a private studio or one-bedroom apartment, with the comfort of knowing help is nearby. Our professional caregivers are on call 24 hours per day to provide our senior residents and their families with peace of mind.
For those in search of senior living in Litchfield, IL, with high-quality services and a community that offers budget-friendly senior apartments, Evergreen Place offers it all. There is no difference between the services provided at assisted living centers and those of supportive living, with the exception that our campus offers a financial assistance program for eligible seniors, allowing for an affordable and dignified lifestyle.
Supportive living at Evergreen offers several payment options including long-term care insurance, private payment, Medicare/Medicaid and some Veteran’s Benefits. Our staff is readily available to discuss financial aid options and eligibility requirements.
With a team of professionally trained and compassionate caregivers working in our community, we offer the following services.
- Delicious restaurant style meals, snack and drinks readily accessible; assistance to and from meals is available
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Senior-friendly transportation to and from outings and events
- Medicinal management
- Discreet personal assistance, whenever requested, in the privacy of the senior’s apartment
- A variety of entertaining activities and programs designed to engage seniors and encourage them to participate
- 24-hour wellness support, including access to an emergency response system
At Evergreen Place, we strive to make supportive living a viable and cost-effective solution for senior living. Aside from a small deposit to hold your chosen apartment, that is later applied to first’s month’s rent, there are no entrance, maintenance or hidden fees. We offer month-to-month lease to be signed upon arrival, so there is no long-term commitment.
For more information about our supportive living campus, our services, or if you have questions about financial aid requirements, contact us at (217) 324-1500 or send us an inquiry online. We make the moving-in process streamlined and stress-free!