Seeing seniors thrive and be independent in our communities is something our team of caregivers strives for every day. Our senior care campus offers ongoing community activities focused on the health and wellbeing of our seniors.
Seniors who move to our community can be assured an independent lifestyle, with our team available to help, round-the-clock. Our goal is to support seniors who can no longer live alone but don’t need constant care.
Our seniors live in private apartments and we encourage personalization to freely create a comfortable homey experience. Each senior has access to personalized care in the privacy of their apartment, providing them with the dignity and respect they deserve.
We make each senior’s living experience as positive and supportive as possible, with the following services provided by our professional and compassionate caregivers:
- A variety of enticing activities and events
- Programs designed to engage our seniors
- Senior-friendly transportation around town
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Help with managing medication
- Discreet assistance by our caregivers
- Healthy and delicious, restaurant-style meals and snacks
- 24-hour support by our wellness team
At Evergreen Place, we understand making the decision to move to an independent community with assisted living solutions can be stressful. We make it as easy as possible in several ways;
- Our senior housing is cost effective.
- Aside from a small deposit used to hold your apartment, and later applied to first’s month’s rent, there are no up-front costs.
- There are no hidden fees.
- We do not require entrance or maintenance fees.
- A long-term commitment is not required, signing a month-to-month lease upon arrival is required.
If you have any questions about the moving-in process, our services, our wellness team, or our community in general, call us at (309) 451-9355 our contact us online today!