At Evergreen Village Supportive Living, we know that the best way for seniors to live a full and complete life is to have the option to engage on multiple levels. Being healthy goes beyond the physical, so we’ve created an atmosphere that enhances mental, emotional and social well-being as well.
- Stay fit with weekly classes like Sit and Be Fit, strength training, balance and weights and Wii games.
- Maintain your brain with crosswords, Euchre, Scrabble, Jeopardy and computer classes.
- Engage your spirituality with Bible study, church services, rosary and hymns.
- Stretch your creativity with art, cooking, movies, scrapbooking and musical performers.
- Engage in the Bloomington/Normal community with socials, intergenerational programs summer concerts and educational programs.
- Take advantage of scenic drives and social outings organized by the Evergreen Village team to concerts, parks, the zoo, dinner theater and sporting events.
Evergreen Village in Normal is the model choice for supportive living on a beautiful campus that caters to seniors of all ages, interests and activity levels. Live your most fulfilled life at Evergreen Village!